Saturday, July 9, 2011

What is your dream? Here are a few of mine...

Now that my nest is emptying, I am disciplining myself. Yes, through the years of raising children, working, paying bills, I have had many dreams - started many projects and then set them aside. But, with my nest ready to dust out, I am focusing on these projects and disciplining myself to get them completed-- all the while indulging in those small endeavors (new recipes, travel, reading) that I love. I am developing and building on my faith life -- seeking to be fruitful.

What are your dreams? The winds are blowing.. before this world "knows us no more" let's jump in a seize the day! Here are a few of the projects I am working on:
  - two writing projects
  - straw bale gardening
  - exercising on a regular basis
   - cooking new recipes
   - meeting new friends

What are some of your goals/ dreams??

No comments:

Post a Comment